Monday, April 18, 2011

Times for rehearsal on Wednesday!!!

ALL morning classes will come at 10:30-11:15 on THIS Wednesday (the 20th). This is the last class lesson of the year!!!

ALL afternoon classes will come at 4:00-5:00 on THIS Wednesday to practice the finale number. PLEASE have all dancers there!!!

Also, the recital is THIS Saturday, April 23rd at 4:00 sharp at the South Fremont High School. Please have all dancers there by 3:45 dressed and ready to go. They need to ALL be in their performance costumes but BRING their t-shirts!!! They will just throw the t-shirts over their costumes EXCEPT THE 4:10 CLASS. (When I Look At You) Class, all these dancers will need to bring something black to change into with the t-shirts on. I announced this a few weeks ago at class, but I don't know if everyone has heard about it yet, if not, I am sorry. I kept forgetting to blog it. All this class needs is black leggings, shorts, whatever as long as it is black. Their tutu's are just too poofy to wear with the t-shirt. I have several black things between my 3 daughters if anyone needs to borrow something. Again, it is this class only. All other classes are okay.

Please note the sign up sheets that will be hanging in the waiting room on Wednesday. Due to a large amount of sign-ups and I haven't opened it to the public officially yet, I decided to split classes and teach 2 days a week. This way I can accept new students, yet keep the numbers in each class down. There will be 2 afternoon classes held on Tuesdays and only 1 morning class with all girls between the ages of 3-5. Check out the papers so this will make sense and let me know if the day I have your daughter in will not work.

Thanks!

No comments: