Friday, April 29, 2011

Thanks to everyone!!!

Thank you to everyone for everything this dance year! I still have some pictures for those of you who weren't there at the recital. I also have a WHOLE bunch of recipe books because I forgot to hand them out. If you want one please let me know!!! THanks again! I loved my flowers and gift card and candy bar poster. You ladies are the best!!!! :)

Also, I am starting to teach ZUMBA for anyone interested...I will teach Mon., Wed., and Thurs. nights from 8:45-9:45. The first class is free and after that it is $3 a class or $25 for 10. I would love anyone and everyone to come out and "join the party". It's been great so far...

Thanks again! I love your girls!!!!!

1 comment:

Randi and Adam said...

Thanks YOU! you are just amazing with our girls and Mady just loves you and and loves going to dance! thanks a bunch!