Friday, April 22, 2011

Recital time is here!!!!

PLEASE have all dancers at the recital at 3:45 tomorrow so that I can make sure they are all there before we begin at 4:00 sharp! The two morning classes need to be in their t-shirts at the beginning (these are just over the top of their costumes). The rest of the classes (all afternoon classes) will wear their t-shirts for the very last dance. The order of dances goes as follows:

1- I'm a little Teapot
2-"when I look at you"
3-Eenie Meenie
4-Loser Like Me (solo)
5- Gift of a Friend
6-Girls Just wanna have fun
7-Dynamite
8-Party in the USA- Finale
9-Gifts, acknowledgements, pictures

PLEASE do not leave until after I introduce each dancer, give them their pictures, and a gift from me. I will anticipate the entire recital to last only 45 minutes to an hour. Remember to bring all shoes, wear their hair as they are suppose to, and put some blush and lipstick on your dancer! :)

Remember: "When I look at you" class wears black bottoms for the Party in the USA dance. parents are responsible to help change their dancer AFTER they perform their When I look at you dance. (HOpe that makes sense!)

Thanks for a great year everyone!!! If any of this is unclear and you have any questions, please call me at 356-7226!

I will miss all the girls this summer! I have had a fantastic year with them all and I hope they have had fun, too! Thanks to all you parents for your dedication and support! Without you there would be no sugar and spice dance co.!! I really appreciate you and your beautiful daughters. Thanks again for a great year!!!


**** Also, if you contributed to the recipe book and have not yet received a copy, please find Bridgett AFTER the recital and she will give you one... if you would like one and did not contribute, then it is $2.00 a copy. EVERYONE should want one, there are some GREAT recipes in this thing! :)****

No comments: