Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Registration forms for this year!

Hello one and all! Welcome back (or to) Sugar -n- Spice Dance Co.! We are excited to begin another year of dance. I sent registration forms out a few weeks ago (either by e-mail or mail) and I have not heard back from a lot of you. If you still are planning on dancing with us this year, please respond to the form asap!! Thank you all so much for your time and cooperation with this. I have a few girls wanting to get in to the classes, so I need to start getting a final head count. The due date on the forms was the 1st, and I want to give until the 14th before I start filling in spots with those on the waiting list. Please let me know if you are not planning on dancing with us this year! Thanks and I cannot wait to see you all and start having fun!

Remember dance starts, Wed. Sept. 8th!

1 comment:

Gentry Family said...

Michelle- I was just checking to see if Lucy still had a spot in the class or not- I understand if she doesn't! I got back from vacation a little while ago, and haven't looked through the whole pile of mail we got, so I didn't realize the forms were due the 14th. Just let me know if she is still in, and I can drive the forms out asap. Thanks!

Claire