Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Classes for this year!

The following are class lists and song titles for this school year. If you have an asterisk* by your dancers name, that means I still need a registration form and fees. Keep in mind the older classes are a little larger this year because of the change I made this year to combine the ages so I could expand. If there is a mistake with the class I have your daughter in, please let me know. If anyone in Class B would like to switch to Class A because of time, let me know.There is room! :) Thank you all and I will see you Sept. 8th!

Class A: "Gift of a Friend" $15/month
Ashton Gneiting, Kacie Ricks, Brynlee Farley, Paisley Schuldies, Mady Huntsman, Jada Edstrom, Piper Ashton, *Abby Bates, *Ellie Davis

Class B: "Girls Wanna Have Fun" (Miley Cyrus Version) $15/ month
Ava Hacking, Allie Marsden, Rozlynn Evans, Katie Klingler, Emily Miller, Shay Shurtliff, Sarah Gundersen, Addi Holdaway, *Claire Allen, Avery Steinmann

Class C: "Eenie Meenie" $20/month
Mariela Navarette, Preslie Dansie, Cambry Holloway, Jill Gundersen, Brynlie Martindale, Aubree Orr, Brylee Genta, Tessa Holdaway, Brooklyn Crapo, Whitney Mackenzie, *Aralynn Crapo, *Lucy Gentry, *Londyn Hughes

Class D: "When I Look At You" $20/month
Tess Ashton, Brinlee McBride, Katie Miller, Morgan Tuckett, Maddie Baler, Mya Carlson, Olivia Ririe, Bre'anna Schmidt, Addi Hill, Lexie Robinson, Zoey Simmons, Reighan Hodge, *Oakley Michaelson, Allie Price

Class E: "Dynamite" $20/month
Sadie Ashton, Cambree McBride, Lyric Evans, Alexis Navarette, Hannah Miller, Hayden Hill, Paige Ririe, Lindsee Elliott, Carlie Arnold, Tyleigh Hill, Anna Shirley, *Issy Carter, *Gabby Carter, Trin Lage, *Hannah Brewer, Harleigh Davison, Emily Mackenzie, Kamryn Heyrend

I am SO excited for this year. I have some new fun things planned! Thank you all and remind your dancers to "dance like nobody's watching!"

No comments: