Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dance begins tomorrow!!!

I am so excited to begin a new year of teaching dance. I have some fun, new ideas that I hope will get your girls excited to attend dance each week. Please keep in mind a few things:
First, please be aware of our telephone box in the parking lot. Who knew 40 years ago when the house was built that we would need that area to park! :) Please just don't back into it!!!
Second, please have your dancer go to the bathroom BEFORE coming to class and if possible, bring a drink for them...if you forget I do have cups in the bathroom!
Third, please keep all of my doors into the gym shut...we don't want any furry friends of any sort joining us!!
Fourth, if you bring snacks for you children waiting, please don't bring them anything that can spill (like yogurt, applesauce, etc...) fruit snacks and crackers are fine...I just want to avoid scrubbing the carpet as much as possible! Also, if you have kids in the waiting room please be aware if they are playing with my window....some kids like to use it as a car ramp! :) I do provide some toys for them to play with.
Thank you all...I will go over payment information with everyone tomorrow! Hope you all can make it! I am very anxious to get this party started!!! :)

-Michelle

No comments: