Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you everyone!

This is just a post to tell everyone thank you for all of my amazing gifts, notes, and for just supporting me and making this fun. I could not do this without you wonderful parents...and i love all the dancers. The recital turned out great despite the glich with the music...I was starting to panic, but my husband came with that CD player and all ended up turning out well. thanks for all your patience and anyone that signed up next year be watching for an e-mail from me about registration. Thanks again!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You're awesome!! Zoey keeps telling me she just can't wait for dance to start again!! So thanks a ton for being so amazing to her... We'll see ya in the Fall!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Thank you so much for everything! Taylor is going to miss you. She talks about you ALL the time. I want to keep up with your little family. My email is nstucki@gmail.com. Hope you have a great summer and if you're in Utah and need a shopping partner give me a call!

The Marsden 6 said...

I want in on the blog too :)
jmarsdenwife@hotmail.com
Can't wait for next year...

the stone fam:) said...

hello my name is kami and i am just interested in getting my little girl into dance so i was wondering if i could find out about prices and all that and when registration is my email is kami.mom.of.5@gmail.com thank you i look forward to hearing from you