Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thanks and recipes! ;)

Thank you to all of you who have been faithfully attending our performances and bringing your girls to dance practice. I thought they looked great at all the performances and I have recieved a lot of compliments and phone calls to sign new girls up :) I appreciate your efforts to get your dancers there. It really helps me out a lot!!! Dance is on normal schedule for the whole month of February. No performances until March 23rd. I am always looking for feedback and any opinions you have on how things are going, so please feel free to call me with any concerns you have.

A couple of years ago, I asked for all the dance moms to type up some of their favorite recipes and bring a copy of it to dance. I compiled a small cookbook (nothing fancy, just photocopies of the copies you bring me). I would like to do that again this year. I actually use that recipe book a lot and I know I am always looking for some new, good, tried an true recipes. I think I would like any of you who would like to contribute to turn them into me any Wednesday throughout February. I will make copies in March...whoever contributes gets a copy of all the recipes. :) Thanks guys. It should be fun! :)

1 comment:

Randi and Adam said...

That's a really good idea. I'm excited!