Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks to all of you who came to the dress rehearsal...I personally think all the classes look SO GREAT!!! Thanks to all of you dedicated parents who get your girls to and from lessons. Thank you so much!! I am excited for the first performance on Wednesday, the 26th! Please keep checking the blog for all info. regarding any performance issues. On wednesday the 26th you will need to have your dancer DRESSED and READY to go at 6:00 sharp at Madison High School. Either me or my husband will be at the door telling you where to go. :)

We DO NOT have dance on Wednesday the 19th...sorry! We are going out of town for the week. :) We tend to do that a few times in the winter to make up for the long working hours my husband puts in in the summer :) I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone...We will hold dance for both a.m. classes on the 26th, just not the afternoon classes. We then perform again on that Friday, the 28th at 7:00p.m. at South Fremont High School. Again, keep checking the blog for any and all info!

Shoes that had to be reordered will be here for the performance! I will hand them out to you that day!!!! Hairstyles for the performance will be discussed at class FOR SURE tomorrow, so I will post the details of those next...thanks!!!!

No comments: