Monday, October 10, 2011

Dance Resumes this week!

Because of the amount of rain we got last week, we are not nearly done with our spud harvest (along with everyone else) so PLEASE be careful when coming to dance of the spud trucks and slow tractors on the road. Our shop isn't too busy... but remember trucks cannot see behind or around them and they will not be watching for little dancers at our house. Please watch your little ones and be prompt with pick up and drop off!! I so appreciate it! Life has been a bit crazy for me, but I will post pics of the costumes soon...I promise! I just need to take the time to do it! :)

HOpe to see you all there this week. Remember Oct. tuition is due, along with the first costume deposit of $20.00!!! Thanks and hope you all had a great week break!!!

No comments: