Monday, March 28, 2011

Pictures on Wednesday!

PLEASE be sure to have your dancer in costumes with hair and make-up done on wednesday for their pictures at their regular class times. There are 3 packages to choose from, all are great. The first package is $15.95, Package B is 21.95, and Package C is $30.95. You can order additional prints and even keychains or magnets this year!! All will be displayed on Wednesday, just bring your checkbook so you can pay Elisa Allen right then and there. It's a lot easier that way!!!
YOu will be able to choose your favorite photos on a computer as they are being taken.

I will hand out the pictures at the final recital. Which by the way :) I finally got a date for, but now I think I will have to change it. He scheduled me for April 23rd which is the Saturday of Easter weekend. It's also South Fremont's spring break. I didn not realize it when we scheduled that. So, I am pretty sure we will not get 100% attendance there if we stick with that day, so I called today but he was not in, so hang tight. I PROMISE there will be a date soon!!

Also, remember the $10 t-shirt fee due by next week!! I already paid for them, so the sooner the better! Thank you!! We will see you all on Wednesday!

No comments: